Thank you for using Stylaquin!
Our mission is to help you get the most out of your online shopping experience. We wrote this policy to help you understand what information we collect and how we use it.
We get technical information when you use Stylaquin
Whenever you use any website, mobile application or other internet service, certain information gets created and logged automatically. The same is true when you use Stylaquin. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
- Log data. When you use Stylaquin, our servers record information (“log data”), including information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit a website, or that your mobile app automatically sends when you’re using it. This data may include the URL of websites you visit that incorporate Stylaquin, your Internet Protocol address, browser type, the date and time of your request, cookie data, and how you used Stylaquin.
- Commercial data. Stylaquin collects information on products viewed and purchased in each shopping session to calculate store owner billing and analyze general purchasing behaviors. Shopify considers order information as personally identifiable information and Stylaquin collects order information, including products placed in shopping carts, products purchased (order line-item information), order total information, and products returned (order return information), as well as store owner contact information; however, Stylaquin does not collect personal shopper information such as shopper name, address, shipping address, email, phone, billing address, credit card, nor any other information directly identifying customers.
- Device information. In addition to log data, we collect information about the device you’re using Stylaquin on, including screen size and browser or app identifiers. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what applications you are using to connect to Stylaquin.
What we do with the info we collect:
We use the information we collect to provide the Service to you. In order to do that, it’s necessary for us to use your information to:
- Provide a consistent experience between your uses of Stylaquin.
- Respond to your questions or comments.
We also have a legitimate interest to improve Stylaquin, maintain our relationship with you, and protect users. We may conduct analytics on who is using Stylaquin and what they are doing. For example, by logging how often people use two different versions of a feature on Stylaquin, we can understand which version is better.
How long we keep your information:
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide Stylaquin to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy.
Store and store owner information
Store owners provide store information and contact information when installing the Stylaquin app. Stylaquin retains this information as long as is needed for archival purposes, unless the store owner specifically requests otherwise.
How we make changes to this policy:
We may change this policy from time to time and if we do, we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use Stylaquin after those changes are in effect, you agree to the new policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide a more prominent notice or get your consent, as required by law.
Effective May 24, 2018
Updated July 19, 2023